In general, and in non-lawyer speak: we take your privacy seriously. WE DON’T WANT YOUR INFORMATION. We’ve specifically designed Woah to require very little information exchange and storage between us and the user (for example: your user account does not require an email address or password and contains no personally identifiable information about you).
If you need help or have questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
(a) When you send email or other communication to Company, Company may retain those communications in order to process your inquiries, respond to your requests and improve Company’s Websites.
(b) Company logs certain basic user information to better understand how visitors use Company’s website. This information is commonly made available by web browsers and servers, and may include data about browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request.
(a) Company maintains and processes your personal information only when you reach out to us through an external communication channel, and does not request personal information directly through the Website.
(b) Unauthorized Minors. Company does not knowingly collect personal information from individuals under the age of 18. If you believe Company has inadvertently collected such information, please contact us at email@example.com, so Company can promptly obtain parental consent or remove the information.
(c) Security. Information collected by Company may be stored or processed on computers located in any country where Company does business. Company takes reasonable steps to secure your personally identifiable information against the unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of data. Company encrypts transmission of data on pages where you provide payment information. However, no security or encryption method can be guaranteed to protect information from hackers or human error.
From time to time we may provide you the opportunity to participate in web-based contests or surveys. If you participate, we will request certain personally identifiable information from you. Participation in these surveys or contests is completely voluntary and you therefore have a choice whether or not to disclose this information. The requested information typically includes contact information (such as name address and phone number(s)), demographic information (such as zip code) and personal preference information (such as your opinions). We use this information to better understand who uses our products and how we can make them better.
Company may use a third-party service provider to conduct these surveys or contests; that company is prohibited from using your personally identifiable information for any other purpose. We will not share the personally identifiable information you provide through a contest or survey with any other third party unless we give you prior notice and you elect to permit the provision of that information to the third party.
The Application obtains the information you provide when you download and register the Application. Registration with us is not required. In the course of using the Application you may provide to us (a) transaction-related information, such as when you make purchases, respond to any offers, or download or use applications from us; (b) information you provide us when you contact us for help; (c) credit card information for purchase and use of the Application, and; (d) information you enter into our system when using the Application, such as sound mixes and mix preferences. We may also use the information you provided us to contact you from time to time to provide you with important information and required notices.
This Application does not collect precise information about the location of your mobile device.
You may instruct us to share certain of your information with systems such as Apple’s HealthKit, and to access information from those systems which we will use to improve the services we provide to you.
Only aggregated, anonymized data is periodically transmitted to external services to help us improve the Application and our service. We will share your information with third parties only in the ways that are described in this privacy statement.
You can stop all collection of information by the Application easily by uninstalling the Application. You may use the standard uninstall processes as may be available as part of your mobile device or via the mobile application marketplace or network.
We will retain User Provided data for as long as you use the Application and for a reasonable time thereafter. We will retain Automatically Collected information for up to 24 months and thereafter may store it in aggregate. If you’d like us to delete User Provided Data that you have provided via the Application, please contact us at and we will respond in a reasonable time. Please note that some or all of the User Provided Data may be required in order for the Application to function properly.
We do not use the Application to knowingly solicit data from or market to children under the age of 13. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with information without their consent, he or she should contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will delete such information from our files within a reasonable time.
We are concerned about safeguarding the confidentiality of your information. We provide physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect information we process and maintain. For example, we limit access to this information to authorized employees and contractors who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve our Application. Please be aware that, although we endeavor provide reasonable security for information we process and maintain, no security system can prevent all potential security breaches.
If you have any questions regarding privacy while using the Application, or have questions about our practices, please contact us via email at email@example.com
The use of the Woah software is subject to the terms and conditions of the Woah software license set out below and by using the software in any way (including downloading or launching the software) you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.
1. The Woah software (“the software”) is licensed (and, for the avoidance of doubt, not sold) to you on a non-exclusive basis for your personal use only and may not be used for any commercial purpose nor for the benefit of any third party and all rights of ownership in the software (including copyright which is protected by national laws and international treaty) are reserved by and belong to Pzizz Ltd.
2. You may not resell, rent, lease, sublicense, lend or supply copies of the software (including any nap program or part of a program comprised in the software or downloaded from it) to any other party nor assign subcontract or in any way make over the benefit of this license to any other party nor may you make copies of, modify, decompile, adapt, translate, attempt to reverse engineer or discover the internal workings of, or otherwise exploit the software.
3. The software and related documentation are provided on an “as is” basis and without representation or warranty of any kind expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, any warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose whether imposed by law or otherwise implied all of which are hereby excluded to the maximum extent permitted by law.
4. You agree to satisfy yourself independently that the software is suitable for your use of same before you use it.
5. Any liability of the Licensor for any defect in the software shall be limited to the price paid by you for the license to use same and, for the avoidance of doubt, under no circumstances shall the Licensor be liable for any incidental, special or consequential loss or damage (and related costs and expenses) resulting from the use or inability to use the software or related documentation.
6. “Woah” is owned by Pzizz Ltd and this license does not give you any rights to (and you shall accordingly not) use the name for any purpose whatsoever.
7. You acknowledge you have read and understood the safety warning. If you are in doubt you should consult your doctor/physician before you use the Woah product. You must not use the Woah product when driving, operating machinery or at any time when full alertness is required
Do not use Woah products if you suffer from epilepsy, clinical depression or any other nervous or psychiatric condition without consulting a doctor first. If you are in doubt for any reason please consult your doctor/physician before you use the Woah product. The Woah product should not be used when driving, operating machinery or at any other time when full alertness is required.